Career Services begin at Enrollment
For admission to Contra Costa Medical Career College, applicants must
- Provide proof of graduation from high school or GED or equivalent
- Not have any felony/certain misdemeanor convictions on their record
- Complete an online/paper registration form
- Pay the required registration fee.
Helpful job search sites on the web
Services that are available to both current students and graduates include:
- Lifetime placement assistance!
- On-campus career fairs and employer events
- Mock interviews and job search tips
- Résumé writing assistance
- Job search resources, websites, and job lines of available positions
- Get your name listed as one of CCMCC’s Top Grads - a list reviewed regularly by many area employers!
- Coaching, reassurance, and support throughout your job search
Employers that have hired CCMCC graduates include :
- Kaiser Permanente
- Sutter Health
- John Muir Medical Center
- Quest Diagnostics
- Sequoia Surgical Pavilion
- Stanford University Hospital
- Brentwood Surgery Center
- Muir Labs
- and many more!
Hire a CCMCC College Graduate
CCMCC GUARANTEED GRADUATESAre you tired of posting online or in the news paper for an available job position or are you reluctant to spend hundreds of dollars to only get semi-qualified applicants? Are you tired of sorting through stacks of resumes? If the answer is yes, why not let the NO FEE graduate placement team at Contra Costa Medical Career College do the work for you. CCMCC has exceptional individuals to fill your healthcare positions. To learn more, complete the form below or call CCMCC today at (925)757-2900.
- Clinical Medical Assisting program
- Administrative Medical Assisting program
- Both Clinical Medical Assisting and Administrative Medical Assisting programs
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Surgical Technologist
- Central Sterile Processing Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- EKG/ECG Technician